A Brother print spooler is a piece of software which helps users to manage all types of print jobs of a printer. In wide number of cases, a corrupted file or a printing job is an absolute sign of printer spooler malfunctioning issue. Users according to Brother Printer Spooler Support experts should be well aware of the spooler functionality; else the printer spooler can lead to huge crashes and halts leaving all the printing jobs in queue. In worst case scenarios, issues are pertinent to the printer’s drivers leading to not able to properly communicate with the print spooler service. This blog has been penned down by experts on various ways to fix the Brother printer spooler service malfunctioning issues.
Easy Ways to fix the Brother printer spooler service malfunctioning issues
Sep1: Working with the brother printer
1. Turn off the Brother printer first.
2. Click on the Windows button or one can tap on the start button from the computer.
3. Find and then carefully open the “Control Panel” icon as advised by Brother Printer Spooler Technical Support.
Step2: Administrator tools
1. From there, get an overview of the “Administrative Tools” icon and open it.
2. Find and then open the “Services.” Option section.
3. A new window will automatically pop up and users are needed to scroll down and look for the “Print Spooler” option.
4. Highlight and then hit the “Print Spooler” option. Over there, simply choose the “Stop” button.
5. Minimizing of the current window is necessary.
6.Open the printer software which you are currently using to view on queue print jobs.
Step3: Deletion of corrupted files
1. Delete any of the available corrupted print job, especially the one which is failed while trying to print it.
2. Next, simply go back to the “Print Spooler” window and hit the ‘Start’ icon.
3. Turn on the printer and perform all the available test print jobs.
Few preventive notes for future to be taken into consideration
1. A regular update as well check-ups of the user’s operating system needs to be performed to ensure an updated version of the service.
2. Update the printer’s drivers carefully to avoid any future glitches.
3. Regularly scanning of the computer should be done for malware issues.
Come, explore and experience our world-class Brother Printer Customer Support solutions with absolutely feasible costs. We make sure that users are offered the best-in-class industry solutions. We make sure that whatever we deliver are offered at its best.
For more details contact Printer Technical Support Service or Call 1-855-966-3855