Paper jam can creates troubles for your printer and it may be frustrating experience but there is a solution to this issue provided by HP Printer Technical Support 1-855-966-3855. In this blog the simple instructions are provided to resolve this issue but if you still face any difficulty in Setup HP Printer then contact or get in touch with our team.
Below are the steps provided by the HP Printer Support to resolve the paper jam issue in HP laser printers.
- Switch off the HP printer. Wait for few seconds and then switch it on once again. View the readout, if there is any.
- When you discover that the paper is outside from its position then firmly pulls the paper which is outside the printer. If you have an option, pull from the end with the largest paper sticking out.
- Also open the paper trays of the printer.
- Please check that paper is not overloaded in the tray.
- You also need to open the top and front covers.
- Tug out the print cartridges.
- Open the side or back covers. Inspect and detach the paper or other obstacles.
- Wipe any dirty parts inside the printer, if required. Also read the installation manual of the printer for more information.
- Install the print cartridges again and those paper trays which you detached, and close the printer lid.
- Switch on the printer again if it was switch off.
- Wait for some time so that the printer can be ready.
- Also inspect the printer is connected to the internet.
- You might require switching the printer off and switch on again to reset the printer after the paper jam is cleared.
- You also require open and close the top cover to clear the paper jam.
- You might require pressing the green button to connect the printer to the internet.
Follow all these mention above How to Clear a Paper Jam in an HP Laser Printer by our Printer Customer Support expert. Just dial our toll-free number 1-855-966-3855 for online solution.