Complete guide to fix Spooler Subsystem App Encountered. If users are planning to start up the computer and then they suddenly receive the error “Spooler subsystem app has encountered a problem and needs to close,” it’s most likely due to critical issues with the printer driver or service conflicting issues with a newly installed printer. If users are receiving this error then Lexmark Printer Technical Support have suggested taking steps in resolving it by removing any trace of previous printers’ error and their related services. When users are removing the printer from the Printers section of Windows, it may not remove services that are installed along with that printer during the installation process is going on.
How to fix “spooler subsystem app problem and needs to close” Error
Step 1: Removal of the printer services in Windows
- To shut down all the services that may be causing various spooler errors, just tap the Start button and then simply right-click on “My Computer” icon and select the Manage option.
Step 2: Application icon
- Under the Services and Applications icon, you simply need to scroll down until something is accurately found which resembles the old printer. For instance, if users have a Lexmark printer installed, they may see the LexBce Server service running there as said by Lexmark Printer Support & Repair To shut this service down, one needs to right-click on the service and then select the ‘Properties’ icon. Under the Startup type, choose the Disabled option. Under Service status, just hit the Stop icon and then click on the OK button.
Step 3: Restarting the Print Spooler Service
- One can go ahead to restart the Print Spooler Service and then locate the Print Spooler service from the same area.
- Next simply right-click on it and select the Properties option. Under the Starup type, choose the Automatic option and then select the Start button under the Service status.
- Be careful that users should no longer see the error “Spooler Subsystem App Has Encountered A Problem And Needs To Close” error after they have restarted the computer or is trying to install a new printer.
Come and fix your problems related to any printer and have us help you in rectifying your issues at a go. We are available all day long at Printer Support Phone Number +1-855-966-3855 and when needed by users in their difficult times.