Lexmark is one of the best printer brand due to its high quality printing and bundles of features. But Apart from this Lexmark printer also gives some kind of errors due to some hardware or software problems.
If you are using Lexmark printer and sometime it happens when it show the message of Cartridge Missing 1203 then you can follow the below steps carefully to fix this kind of issue.
- First you have to properly reinstall the cartridges into the printer.
- Make sure that you always insert the black cartridge in the right side and color cartridge in the left carrier.
- Carefully push back the cartridges until they snap securely into place.
- Close the control panel after close the cartridge access door.
- After executing the above steps if still 1203 message is present then you have to insert at a time only one cartridge to figure out which cartridge is producing the failure.
- When you insert the one cartridge in the carrier, and then carefully close the control panel & access door.
- Now you have to check the operator panel. If the 1203 error is still shown, then this cartridge is the defective.
- If Cartridge Missing message is shown, the second cartridge is producing the failure.
- At last you have to replace the defective cartridge to fix this issue.
If you are using Lexmark printer and facing Cartridge Missing 1203 issue in printer and you really want to fix this issue then follow the above listed step given in blog. If still you are unable to fix issue then no need to worry just call @1-855-966-3855 Lexmark customer care phone number for help.
For More Information Visit Printer Tech Support.