- Connect the canon printer to a power source and turn off the printer.
- Make the printer power Off, Now press power button and hold Stop/Reset button.
- When the Power LED is on, tap Stop/Reset button two times at the time of pressing and holding the power button. If you are having confusion, you can connect to Canon Printer Customer Support.
- When releasing the power button and the stop/reset button, the printer will start in service mode.
- When the ON/OFF light is green, press the stop/reset button four times to reset waste ink counter. Other specified number pressed function. Unplug the cable power from a power source.
|Number of times reset button is pressed||LED||Function Remarks|
|1||Orange||Service pattern print|
|4||Green||Waste ink counter reset|
Canon printer is used by millions of people in the world. It is popular for its design and style. It is also having so many attractive features. Canon printer provides so many kinds of printers in order to fulfill the varied demands of its customers from different corners of the world. Canon has always tried its best to give best to its customers. But still sometimes, canon users face technical problems while using the printer.
In that case, users can easily connect with canon printer support number and get online help for solving the technical problem in couple of minutes. Experts are working for 24 hours in order to provide the best possible solution to technical problem in your canon printer.