HP is a known brand for printers and grab many users due it high quality performance around the world. HP introduces new and latest updates, new web apps and new features to existing apps, so that printers don’t display any issue or technical error and updating firmware is one of them. It is advisable to contact HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number while updating firmware, as to perform firmware update you need guidance by experts.
There are two methods that need to perform firmware update; you need to go with one of the following method:
- First you need to make sure that your device connected to a wired or Ethernet with an active internet connection.
- After this you need to open the setup menu from the home screen on the product.
- You need to open the service menu and then open LaserJet Update Menu
- Check for updates, if you having touch screen panel then touch “Check for Updates” otherwise click “Select” to check the update
- After all the procedure set the printer for automatic update when the update is available.
You can get the other method to update firmware by dialing HP Laser Printer Support Phone Number. To have HP printer support number, you can use toll-free helpline number (1-855-966-3855). The service is accessible all the time for the customers and holds the team of experts and technical executives, who have keen and deep knowledge of printers so that they can support you with any problem.
For More help for HP Printer Visit Printer Technical Support Service.