Printers are the most essential device that gives flawless printing in a first print command. All printers work speedily without any error. If a print spooler problems persist and corrupt all printer driver files that would installed into a computer device. Let us start to uninstall all printers and printer software drivers from a PC device and then scratch it. In this blog, we are described how to solve Printer Spooler problem in Windows 10? If required any technical assistance then don’;t forget to make us a call at Printer Technical Support Number 1-855-966-3855 and get your answers instantly.
Troubleshooting Printer Spooler Problem in Windows 10 as
First of all, remove all Printer Spooler files:
1) Click to start, type Services.msc into a search box or users can give a click on WIN+Q and then type “Services. msc” into a open box.
2) Under a heading of Computer Management, you can now find Services.
3) Then in the given list, give a double click to Printer Spooler.
4) Now click to stop and then give one click to OK button.
5) Open C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS.
6) Then remove or as delete all files in the Printer Folder.
7) Make it as unplugged a printer switch from a PC device.
8)Then click to start as Printer Spooler Service.
9) After waiting for a few minutes, plug a printer device back in.
Enable a Spooler Service or begin a Printer Spooler Service
1)Click to start, enter “Services.msc” in a search box or click WIN + Q, or users can now enter ‘Services.msc” into an open box.
2) Give a double click on the Printer Spooler in a given list.
3) Then click to start, in a given startup list, be sure that an Automatic is chosen. Select as OK button.
4) Now verify your printer device.
This process is now completed and gets all answers instantly. If required any technical assistance then connect to our team by calling at Printer Tech Support Phone Number avails for 24/7/365. If printer spooler problem in Windows 10 error still persist then contact to our smart technicians at Printer Technical Support Number avails for 24/7.