Override a Lexmark Print Cartridge printer error is usually as per as Lexmark Printer Error. It is often seen that after the refilling process of a Lexmark print cartridge and replacing it directly into the machine will give you a print error and as a result your printer won’t be functioning properly. But without worrying much, there is an easy way to easily override these error messages and get the machine printing back to function again.
Steps to Override a Lexmark Print Cartridge Printer Error
- Remove and then replace the Lexmark print cartridge carefully. If it doesn’t work-out, then proceed to the next step
- Remove your print cartridge directly from the machine as suggested by a expert team of Printer Tech Support
- A user is then required to wet the end of a cotton swab of the printer by gently rubbing it with the alcohol.
- Wipe out all the copper colored contacts that are visible to you on the print cartridge with the help of cotton swab to clean easily.
- A user is required to wipe out the contacts in the printer where the cartridge is located.
- Replacing the cartridge is necessary and then try a test print carefully. If you see that the removing residue for a clean connection didn’t solve out your error issues, then go to the next step
- Turn off the printer thereafter.
- Unplug your printer from the power connection and then leave it unplugged for at-least 15 to 30 minutes. This will further reset the printer.
- Plug into the printer back into the power source and then turn it on again.
- Print a test page carefully.
Come and fix your Lexmark printer issues with our Lexmark Printer Support Experts
If you are working with the Lexmark printer and suddenly you come across a situation where the printer is not working properly at the time of document printing process, users are welcome to approach us at our Lexmark Printer Support expert technicians
To connect with us, call our toll-free Printer Technical Support Number 1-855-966-3855.