Wi-Fi Direct Mode Setup in Epson Printer easily fix up the product to communicate directly with the computer or another device without even requiring a wireless router or any kind of access point. As said by Epson printer Setup support technicians, while operating in this mode, the user’s product will easily display an AP connection symbol on the LCD screen in a clear view. This is an advanced process where one can easily choose to establish a direct communication between both the devices: the printer and the computer or with other devices, without the use of a wireless router or an access point. But as this is a technical term, enabling Wi-Fi in direct mode issues can occur anytime. So a proper care needs to be taken care of.
Step to enable Wi-Fi direct mode in Epson Printer
Step1: Home button
Tap on the Home button carefully and then press the ‘Wireless’ icon to proceed further.
Step2: Wi-Fi set up
Selection of “Wi-Fi” Setup is to be made and wait until you are directed to the next step,
Then, from the list of options available in front of you, just choose the Wi-Fi Direct Setup icon.
Step3: Connection set-up
- Tap on the Connection Setup wizard button and then carefully choose the ‘Change Password’ option. Click on the Yes button to continue.
- Enter the Wi-Fi Direct’s password which should at-least be of 8 characters and then tap on the “Enter” button.
- Step4: Scrolling button
- Keep on scrolling down to easily view the SSID feature (Wi-Fi network name) and password.
- With the help of your computer device or any other wireless device, selection of the SSID on the Wi-Fi network name is suggested by Epson Printer Technical Support team members and next, just enter the password as guided by expert team.
- Click on the “Home” button to get directed to the Home screen easily.
- Here all your headaches related to Epson printer have been resolved. Our expert teams of Epson printer configure support professionals are all time ready to fix your problem at go. Call us Toll-Free 1-800-213-8289 for your Epson problems and we are right there at your doorstep
For Other Printer Related Contact Printer Customer Support.