Lexmark Printers are well designed and gives excellent quality print. These printers are widely used mainly in offices or a personal use. In sudden cases, people facing errors in their Lexmark printers related to network. If errors not fix or how do you troubleshoot connectivity problems with a Lexmark Printer? Ask expert advice by calling at Lexmark Printer Technical Support Number avails for 24/7. In this blog we describe what steps or method is needed to fix an issue in a professional way. The best way to get instant support, make us a call right away at Lexmark Printer Technical Support Phone Number 1-9855-966-3855 avails for round the clock.
Method to Troubleshoot Connectivity problems with a Lexmark Printer as stated under:
There are countable errors in Lexmark printers including Printer device is offline, a Lexmark printer is not connected, errors related to writing to LPT1, unable to print anything, no communication, paper stuck into a Lexmark printer, paper is not inserting in a right position. If such issues are unable to resolve then connect to our smart techies through calling at Lexmark Printer Technical Support Number that is available for all-time and provides a proper fix to resolve it.
The Basic Things which need to remember that helps to troubleshoot as:
1) Check all printer cables and their network connections which should be properly connected and securely. Make a direct connection, with no connection of scanners, any switch boxes or hubs.
2) Then take off a power supply and then reattach it into a Lexmark printer. When a power cord is reconnected, then it sounds after a few seconds.
3) Then click on start, choose settings, printers. Now give a single right click on Lexmark object and choose as properties.
4) Click on detail tab.
5) Remember, if a user is worked with USB cable. Try to uninstalling or reinstalling a printer driver by reading your manual. If face any errors, then try to connect with our expert technicians at Lexmark Printer Tech Support Services.
6) If a Lexmark printer stops working, then try to connect it directly on a PC’s port. Now comply all the steps as mentioned here. In this way, customers can now easily perform a self-test on a printer.
Thus, if problems still persist again-n-again then contact us at Printer Tech Support Phone Number available for round the clock.