Ink failure error message is the very common error with the HP Printer machines. Most of the user’s reports complain of such problem more often. To get instant support you need to directly call at HP Printer Customer Service Phone Number where you will be supported by the expertise of the service on as single call with real time solutions. There are several reasons behind such problem and there can be ink leakage from the tank, cartridge does not get properly seated in the printer and other unexpected reasons.
Here are some troubleshooting steps described with the short description that can help you to overcome the problem:
- Restart the printer:
- First you need to turn the printer
- Then wait until the printer is sluggish and silent before you continue
- When the printer turned on then simply disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer
- Then unplug the power cord from the wall outlet
- Wait for few seconds.
- After this plug the power cord back into the wall outlet
- HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet
- You need to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer
- After this the printer might go through a warm-up period. During that time the printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move
- You need to wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed
If the issues still persist, then you should take help from HP Printer Online Technical Support, which is accessible 24/7 round the clock so that the service providers can provide you quick and reliable solution to the customer. Apart from this there is (1-855-966-3855) toll-free helpline phone number offered by service that works as a third party solution to deal with HP Printer problems quickly and immediately. The service provides support manually and remotely to fix the issues and errors easily at nominal charges.
For any other printer related contact Printer Technical Support Number @ 1-855-966-3855.