Ricoh is a Japanese multinational company that has manufactured a wide range of printers which gives high-quality printing service. However, but often the printer gives error codes when the computer sending the print job. One of those errors is Error Code SC899, well, many people reported to have received this error code. In some cases the error, it’s caused by a TrueType font, while other times it may result from a very large print job. Error Code SC899 only occurs when printing from a specific version of the Adobe Reader browser plug-in, or from specific versions of Internet Explorer. So, whatever the reason behind the occurrence of this error code SC899 error, you can fix it easily. Here the blog will guide you simple steps on Fix Error Code SC899 on Ricoh Printer So you just require following the steps to resolve error code.
Steps to Fix Error Code SC899 on Ricoh Printer:-
Step 1:- Unplug the Ricoh Printer Network Cable
- First, unplug the printer network cable
- Now, enter service mode by press button, in order, [Reset], , , , [clear] holding down the [clear] button until the “SP” menu appears. In fact, you can enter service mode even when the SC899-00 error message is showing.
- Hit the “System SP” button.
- Go to the new menu; expand the portion labeled “SP-5XXX.”
- Then scroll down the several pages while you see “5801 -> Memory Clear” and expand this section.
- Hit on subsection 8 labeled “Printer Application” and then press “Execute” button at the right- hand side of the screen to clear the printer’s memory.
- Next, a confirmation message will then show; then hit “Execute” button on this message to proceed.
- Make sure that you don’t choose subsection 1, labeled “All clear,” and click on the “Execute” button.
- The printer will tell you to power off to finish the process.
- Next, restart the Printer and the error message will be removed.
- Then the print job from the computer where print job originated before plugging the printer back into the network.
Check the error is resolved; if it’s not, then go the next step.
Step 2:- Turn Off Ricoh Printer
You should try to turn off the printer by the following steps to fix the problem.
- Turn off your Ricoh printer and then unplug it from the outlet.
- Then disconnect your Ricoh printer from the computer properly and re-connect it via a USB connection.
- Next, restart your computer.
- Then re-plug your Ricoh printer and then again try to turn it on.
Now, check the Ricoh Printer Error 9923 appears, if yes, then go to the next step.
Step 3:- Install New Version of Adobe Acrobat” Add-on/Plug-in
Many times, Ricoh printer has a problem printing PDF files from Google Apps in Microsoft Windows using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome with the Adobe Acrobat browser Add-on. May be the problem appear due to having the old bad version of the Adobe Acrobat Add-on/Plug-in, and when you print a PDF its outcome in a printer Error Code SC899. Then the best solution is to install the new version of “Adobe Acrobat” Add-on/Plug-in and other Adobe products on your computer for quick work and instant printing job.
I hope that Error Code SC899 is resolved after applied the above steps.
But, still if your Ricoh Printer is showing an Error Code SC899 appearing, then simply try to updating Adobe Acrobat” Add-on/Plug-in, or you should contact Ricoh customer support team to immediate help.
Dial Ricoh Printer Customer Support Phone Number To Avail Online Help:-
You can dial Ricoh Printer Customer Support Number anytime from anywhere and make an instant connectivity with the team of talented and experienced Ricoh Customer support experts. The number is toll-free and available 24×7 and 365 days throughout the year days for your instant online aid. The proficient techies will get you the easy troubleshooting step to fix this error quickly. In addition, you can get inclusive guidance and steadfast solutions to fix other kinds of Ricoh printer.
Hence, connect with experts now via phone or email mode, and get the online Printer Technical Support assistance.