If you use Canon Printer, there is possibility that you would have to face numeric error code of “B200” in Canon Pixma MP 560. This error is quite an annoying issue which may have troubled you a number of times. You can follow few simple steps to resolve this issue or even get Canon Printer Technical Support from our experts instantly, over call or chat. This error code typically comes up once diverse formulas of ink have been used by the printer. When this error appears it is advisable to make use of Canon ink cartridge. You can also try resolving the issue with the help of the following steps:
- As a first, switch off the printer and unplug it from the power source.
- After that remove the printer cover to expose the ink cartridges
- Thereafter take out the cartridges of Pixma MP560
- Carefully dismantle the printer’s printhead while handling it with utmost care to dodge causing any kind of damage to the components and the cables.
- Thoroughly, clean the printhead as well as the ink cartridges.
- Also, clean the contact pads with a clean pencil
- After you are done with cleaning, you would have to reinstall the parts.
- At last run the “Auto Head Alignment” test print
This whole process will not take more than half an hour and after undertaking it, if the problem still persists you can take assistance from our experts, available over call through the Canon Printer Customer Service Number: 1-85-966-3855. Our team of experts ensures complete customer satisfaction, while offering the best possible solution to our patrons.
For any other query contact Printer Technical Support.