HP Laser-Jet Pro 400 displays and error code “79” This error usually pops up when a print job is corrupted. It can also be caused by miscommunication between the spooler and the printer due to outdated firmware. You can troubleshoot the error at your own or simply contact at HP Printer Customer Service Phone Number to have instant support by the service providers.
The error is a very common issue with the printer and reported by the users with lots of problem. The error indicates the communication gap of the printer spooler. There are following steps that can applied to fix the problem, but before performing any solution, make sure that you are at the latest release of patch of driver which are compatible with the operating system or the device to which printer is connected.
- First you need to switch on the Laser-Jet Pro 400.
- Make sure the printer is connected to the internet. You should have an Ethernet cable running from the device to your switch or router or modem.
- On the M401dn control panel/screen, tap the “Network” icon.
- Check the IP address on the printer. If it displays 192.168. , it means you are connected to your home network. Otherwise, check this guide if you are getting something like 169. .
- Go back to the home screen and tap the “Settings” icon.
- Select LaserJet Update and check for firmware updates and make sure to get the latest.
- Continue by selecting the update. Then, download and install.
In case the above steps do not help you to overcome the situation, you better dial a HP Tech Support Phone Number to get immaculate resolution by the experts.
Apart from this there is Printer Technical Support Number 1-855-966-3855 which is committed in resolving all sort of printer problem at any complex level.